Friday, October 5, 2007

Opening Performance

Welcome to my creation.

Welcome to the World.

As I see it.

This is an attempt to get me, aspiring writer, to write. This is an attempt to get you, searcher of interesting writings, to read. This is an attempt. Writing for an unknown public. A public that does not exist and will continue to not exist for sometime. I bet you are the first person to read this. You. Whoever you are. Thanks for reading.

The purpose of this blog is purposelessness. There is too much purpose in the world. Everyone has a purpose. A goal. An aim. An idea. A belief. A vision. I would like to counter those people with pure senselessness. I will just write stream of consciousness. I will log in and write. No plans. Just write. No plans.


The reason I believe in my ability to write intriguing material is because my mind is constantly spewing out intriguing ideas. Ideas that I share with people that these people react positively to. I have no control over this mind of mine. I can't tame this beast, so I may as well use the beast to my advantage. Take the beast to a circus. Let the public view the beast. Make a living of this wild un-tameable beast. well, the circus is free, for now. FOR NOW. One day, my books of randomness will litter the aisles of every bookstore from Winnemucca, Nevada, to Reykjavik, Iceland.

Places I want to visit most (as of 10/5/07 at 8:00pm PST):

Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Lebanon, Iceland, Iran, India, Bhutan, Thailand, Peru, Tahiti, New Zealand.

Places I want to return to because I love them:

Amsterdam, Paris, Central Africa, Morocco, New York City, B.V.I., the Sushi bar down the street from my house.

Thats all for this moment. I'm bored. Tired. Hungry. PEACE.

No comments: